Per Diem requirements
Per Diem will be paid to all eligible employees whose permanent residence is outside a 50-mile radius from Cooper Nuclear Station.
BHI is required to verify all employees' place of permanent residence for the purpose of establishing eligibility for the Per Diem and Travel Reimbursement programs. A P.O. Box will not be accepted as proof of principal residence.
Requirements to verify eligibility for Per Diem and Travel Reimbursement
Employees shall provide at least two original or unaltered copies of the following documents (preferably one from each list) prior to arrival on site. Individuals who do not provide the required documentation will not be paid per diem.
a. Immediate Current
Provide Documents in the individuals name to verify permanent residence address covering the 60-90 days prior to arrival on site at Cooper Nuclear Station,
• A utility bill for water, gas, electricity, or a telephone service bill at least 30 days old but not more than 3 months old.
• Major credit card bill to the individual at pennanent residence address not more than 3 months old.
• Mortgage Receipt for permanent address of worker (indicating they have ownership in the property) not more than 3 months old.
• Rent Receipt for permanent address of worker. If more than one person resides at this address, a rental agreement must also be shown indicating they are listed on the rental agreement not more than 3 months old.
Within the last 12 months of application for work at Cooper Nuclear Station to verify permanent residence address and in the name of the individual:
• City Property Tax Statement
• County Property Tax Statement
• Other Real Estate Tax Statement
• Motor Vehicle Registration
• Voter Registration Card
c. For verification of individual's identity, the CONTRACTOR shall require one of the following current documents:
• Valid Driver's License
• State Photo I.D.
• A Green Card or Work Visa