SOME SITE SPECIFIC OUTAGE INFORMATION
· The outage is tentatively scheduled to begin . Currently
scheduled for Approx 45 days
· During the outage we will work six twelve’s (72 hours per week).We work 11.5 for 12 hours shifts. We do not
get paid for lunch. If you work through lunch you will be paid WTL.
· Prior to the outage we will work five eight’s (40 hours per week) with limited overtime.
· When on site and your processing in is completed you will park in the contractor parking lot for the outage.
First come first serve. Spaces without signs.
· If you are sick or late once your on site for work call the Unit II H.P office@ (402-533-7172), as soon as possible
and myself , 402-533-7440.
· The outage shifts will be: Days 06:00 to 18:00 and Night shift 18:00 to 06:00
· Cafeteria open for day & night shift during the outage. Cafeteria offers free ice tea and coffee for both shifts.
Health Physics Entrance Examination: Nuclear Utility Fundamentals HP Technician Exam
(passing score ≥80% for 18.1 & 3.1 qualified senior tech's ) . No NUF exam required for juniors. The maximum time you can take the exam is twice and is on a case by case bases.1. The Nuclear Utility Fundamentals HP Technician Exam (qualified and ≥80% for 3.1 seniors) is good within the previous 5 years
Things to Bring to Fort Calhoun Station :
Identification - You will need a valid photo ID (driver’s license, Passport) and your social
security card .Safety Equipment - Leather, substantial upper and bottom sole shoes are required in the power block no sneakers. Hard hats and safety glasses are provided and you must supply your own modesty garments, scrubs preferred. You can come and go on site wearing your scrubs.
- If you want to be close to the plant. The town of Blair is north of the Plant about 6 miles and has everything you need.
- The little town of Fort Calhoun is south of the plant and North of Omaha. Several places to stay but must be early to have success.
Hawthorn Suites :New for 2015- All new fitness equipment, including a universal machine and three dinners per week! Tuesday-Thursday from 5:30pm-7:00pm
We are a hidden gem located on 108th and West Dodge Road. The Hawthorn Suites Old Mill is centrally located in the TD Ameritrade Business Park, with easy access to Westroads Mall, Cheesecake Factory, Bonefish Grill, Regency Court, One Pacific Place and Borsheims Fine Jewelry. All of our spacious studio suites have one queen bed and a full kitchen, free high speed internet, 24 hour fitness center with all brand new state of the art equipment! Outdoor grilling area, free hot buffet breakfast daily, and FREE dinner Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5:30 to 7:00 pm. We also have access to Papio Trail adjacent to the hotel for biking and walking. The hotel was just renovated in early 2014.
RATE: $54.00 per night for single room occupancy. On your 31st day stay all of the taxes that you have paid will be reimbursed to you.
MEAL VALUE: Hot breakfast buffet every morning value is $10.00 per day and the dinner three nights a week (one hot item, salad, rice or potato, rolls, ice tea and lemonade) value $12.00 a day.
Director of Sales
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
360 South 108th Avenue
Omaha, NE 68154
402.758.2848 Ext 402