· What will be the hours of the outage
We work 6 – 12s Days off will be spread over all 7 days
· NUF requirements. Passing grades,how many times to take, good for how many years.
80% good for 5 years. Current NRRPT Registration or passed Part 1 of the ABHP examination exempted.
· How many days is the outage
Currently scheduled to start 4/13/19 and last approx 30 days
· Contact Information:
Tricia Cusiamno-800-225-0385 ext 1268
· Who supplies the hard hats, work gloves, safety glasses and scrubs
BHI will provide hard hats Monticello will provide safety glasses, and gloves. Scrubs are also supplied by Monticello, but they cannot be worn or taken off site.
· Can you wear scrubs in and out of work
· Cafeteria & shifts open during outage
Monticello does not have a cafeteria, however we have a full kitchen in the RP Office area with 4 microwaves, full stove and Refrigerator.
Also the BHI -RP crew trailer has a Refrigerator, 2- microwaves, toaster and coffee pot.
Last Refueling outage we did have a caterer on site that provided breakfast and lunch meals around the clock. They are likely to be back for Spring 2017 outage.
· Smoking policy
Smoking allowed in designated locations only
· What kind of safety shoes are required:
Composite or Steel Toes
· Where is training and at what time to report, directions, maps, name of bldg etc
Please see handbook attached below
· Radiation Protection Office number for calling in late or sick
763-295-1488 or 1135
· Parking policy
please see the handbook attached above
· Need to bring an Official photo ID & soc sec card or Current PassPort
· Where does everyone live, town etc
Motel: Super 8 "Excellent Value"
Best in Town Get'm while they last.
Very Nice $50 Night $350 Wkly
"Newly Remodeled" Get your Reservations
1114 Cedar Street, Monticello, Mn 55362
Closest Towns - Monticello, Big Lake, Becker, Clear Water
Farther out – St. Cloud, St Michael, Albertville, Elk River, Rogers, Maple Grove
· Dress Code
Appropriate work attire