1. Work schedule of 6-12 hour days-72 hour week-2-12 hour shifts- Days-0700-1900
Nights-1900-0700-Early relief shift start times 0600 & 1800
2. 0.58 cents per mile travel in and travel out
Current Federal Travel Rate
3. Contractual BHI Energy holidays
4. Outage Completion Bonus
5. At least 5 Senior HP Techs per shift (10
total) need to be respirator qualified with 5 techs per shift (10) need to be Self Contained Breathing Apparatus(SCBA) qualified. The same numbers apply for decon techs
SHP >8 yrs/5-8 yrs/ 3-5 yrs
JHP <1yr/ > 1yr/1 yr >80% NUFE
Decon > 2yrs and >3yrs
JR Decon 0-1 yr/ 1-2 yrs
7. Dress requirements for all personnel at North Anna Power Station are as follows: No sneakers of any kind. (This includes in-processing and training) Sturdy, good condition leather shoes only. Collared shirt required. No T-shirts allowed. Personal modesties (scrubs) can be worn on site, but not to and from work or entering/exiting the protected area (PA)
Modesties( OREX) will be provided for you and cannot be worn outside the protected area.
OUTAGE REPORT DATES
SUNDAY, 02/24/2019 @ 0600
TUESDAY, 02/26/2019 @ 0600
Please Report to Site at the
NORTH ANNA NUCLEAR INFORMATION CENTER(NANIC)
Questions or concerns, please call Scott Davis or myself.
8. Upon arrival at the NANIC( North Anna Nuclear Information Center) @ 0600 you will park in the NANIC parking lot. You will be directed to overflow parking if lot becomes full. You will then be bussed down to the in-processing center. No personal vehicles will be allowed on site until all training requirements have been met and you are badged.
9. Two(2) forms of ID are required. ( Drivers' license, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.)