Thank you for choosing to work at the River Bend Station Spring 2019 Refueling Outage
- The outage is scheduled to begin March 30th and scheduled approximately 41 days.
- Prior to the outage working hours are four tens (40 hours per week) overtime on as needed basis.
- We should roll to outage shifts the week of 3/25. During the outage working hours are six twelve’s (72 hours per week).
Report Date And Time:
Please refer to the report date given to you by the BHI Recruiter.
At 06:00 on your first day, REPORT to the Access Authorization Building, ECP Classroom to sign in with BHI Energy. In-processing and Training begins promptly at 07:00 . Ensure you are on time for all training classes as the schedules are strictly adhered to.
Scott Davis: 800-225-0385 x 1291
Terrance Ball: 800-225-0385 x 1258
Things to bring to River Bend Station and some general information.
- Identification - You will need a valid photo ID. You will also need proper identification for completing an I-9 (i.e. photo ID and social security card or original birth certificate).
- River Bend is not a member of PADS. Please come prepared with information you may need such as dose history, FFD, etc.
- You will need ANSI approved steel or composite toe shoes/boots.
- You are allowed here at River Bend to come and go from the site with your personal scrubs on.
One full service cafeteria is on site. During the outage they serve food on night shift also. There are scheduled hours for cafeteria services