10-25 days prior to
Deliver the PHQ by facsimile device or password protected e-mail with the in-processing fax cover letter (see Attachment 2) no later than 10 business days prior to the in-processing date to the PSEG Nuclear Access Authorization Team.
Electronically submit the EPHQ to the Access Authorization Team no later than 10 business days prior to the in-processing date.
ELECTRONIC PERSONAL HISTORY QUESTIONNAIRE (EPHQ)
Below are instructions for completing your Electronic PHQ. You are not required to complete the PHQ in one session; after you have created an account you can log in as many times as needed to complete it.
2. Click on the Create Account link to create an account. You will need an email account to register. If you do not have an email account, you can sign up for a free one at one of these websites: www.hotmail.com , www.gmail.com , www.yahoo.com .
3. Enter the required information, and then you will be automatically logged in. Save your username and password for easy retrieval in the future.
4. On the next screen, enter the application key that is provided below. Enter the key exactly as it is shown below.
5. The PHQ will load on your screen.
6. Navigate through the application using the Previous and Next buttons at the bottom of the page, or the links on the left menu. Follow the instructions and fill out all required fields. Do not use your browser back button, this will return you to the main application page.
7. All dates for the time period specified must be provided, gaps will not be allowed. Enter all periods of employment, unemployment, military services and education as required (regardless of length).
8. Questions? See the FAQ section. If your question is not listed, contact the EPHQ Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-252-4549 between the hours of 6 AM – 5 PM Pacific Time.
If your last Access from ANY Nuclear Power Plant was:
Then your application key is:
Never held Unescorted Access or has been greater than 3 years since your last access.
Greater than 365 days but less than 3 years since your last access.
Greater than 30 days but less than 365 days since your last access.
30 days or less since your last access.
ELECTRONIC PERSONAL HISTORY QUESTIONNAIRE (EPHQ)
Once you have submitted your PHQ, you will no longer be able to edit it. If you need to add information after it’s been completed, contact Access Authorization. If any additional information is needed, Access Authorization will send you an email notification detailing the requirements and change your PHQ back to processing.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TO MAKE SURE YOUR QUESTIONNAIRE IS COMPLETE AND MAKE SURE ALL QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED.
1. Answered every question in the criminal history sections Regardless of the disposition (i.e. dismissed, dropped or expunged).
a. IF IT HAPPENED – INCLUDE IT!
2. Provided all details surrounding any ‘legal action/charge’ to include original charge and disposition (outcome of charge) – required date or charge, etc.
3. You will be required to provide supporting legal/court documentation relative to all charges listed within the last 5 years.
4. Explain any YES answers where noted. If you have been previously denied (1st question at the top of the Self Disclosure Information section) and noted YES to this question, please provide ALL details.
5. Have you provided all information in the personal references section, including phone numbers and full addresses?
a. Your References CAN NOT be related to you.
6. If you claimed education in lieu of employment, you must provide ANY disciplinary actions regardless of how insignificant you think it may be.
7. All requested information must be supplied if applicable. Review the Employment/Unemployment section to ensure the following:
a. All requested information must be supplied, if applicable.
b. For every previous employer, you must have completed all information. (Dates, name of company, address, position, contact name and phone number, reason for leaving and eligible for rehire.)
c. No gaps in work history.
d. If your last access was less than 365 days ago then your unemployment reference (UE) MUST have physically interacted with you and have personal knowledge of YOUR activities during the unemployment timeframe claimed, and can NOT be related to you.
e. Military is only needed if within the last 5 years or last access at any Nuclear Power Plant. You must bring ORIGINAL DD214 with you when In-Processing if this applies to you.
Note: All forms are in pdf format. If you do not have Adobe Reader, click on the icon in the top right hand corner for a free copy.
- Cover Sheet - Please read this before sending in your PHQ's
- Initial PHQ - If you have never been granted unescorted access OR your last access was more than 3 years ago OR your last access terminated unfavorably.
- Update PHQ - If your last access was terminated favorably more than one year ago, but less than 3 years ago.
- Reinstate PHQ 30 - If your last access was terminated favorably within the past 30 days OR if you currently hold access AND have been requested by security to complete a PHQ.
- Reinstate PHQ 365 - If your last access was terminated favorably within the past 365 days.